Uzbekistan defender Ibrokhimkhalil Yuldoshev has joined Nizhny Novgorod from Pakhtakor.
The 20-year-old has answered a few questions upon signing a deal with the Premier League club.
- I had plenty of offers and almost signed for Genoa, the club my compatriot Eldor Shomurodov played at. Eldor was the one to advise me to try out playing in Russia. After contacting Prosports Management agency I'm very grateful to and the Nizhny Novgorod manager, Aleksandr Kerzhakov, I was sure I was going to stay here.
- Have you began training with the new club?
- Yes, I enjoyed the training sessions. The lads here are great.
- What number have you claimed?
- I've had the number 6 since childhood, since my early days at Pakhtakor. I decided not to change anything here. I hope it will bring me much luck, - the defender said.
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram